Four simple steps to energy upgrades
Step One: Audit & Lighting Schedule
- Our experienced staff will complete an accurate and concise lighting and energy optimization inventory of your property. While visiting the property with you, we will point out areas for improvement and recommend retrofit or replacement type improvements. This inventory is necessary step to allow us to recommend the right solutions to maximize your savings.
Step Two: Energy Efficient Lighting Upgrade Proposal
- Based upon our findings Green Building Initiatives will prepare a proposal detailing our recommended lighting & sensor upgrades
- We will prepare a detailed cost estimate outlining your current costs, proposed energy savings, cost of installation and return on investment.
- Green Building Initiatives creates win-win situations for our clients. We maximize your energy savings in each lighting application.
- We are committed to provide you the best technologies for your lighting needs.
- Green Building Initiatives delivers verifiable cash savings to our clients. Most energy upgrades undertaken by our customers delivers a minimum yearly return on investment of 25%.
- Although maximizing your return on investment is important, we consider both return on investment, and long term total cost savings when evaluating the best technology for your needs.
Step Three: Installation
- Your assigned project coordinator will take it from here.
- If there are incentives available we will advise you on what is aviable and assist you in your application process.
- We will accommodate your schedule and can complete installations on weekends or overnight.
- Enjoy the savings!